Home > Sage One Accounting
You're shopping online. You're banking online. Isn't it time you managed your accounting online? Put your customer information in the palm of your hand, be a part of the online trend and watch your business grow from anywhere in the world, with Sage One Accounting by Sage Pastel.
R4,700.00 per person Incl VAT
PLEASE NOTE: Learnfast serves a full lunch during break as well as coffee, tea and biscuits as part at no extra cost. We also cater for special meals.
Learners need to meet the following prerequisites before attending this course:
1. Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or Standard 8/Grade 10 Computer Literacy
2. Mathematical Literacy or Standard 8/Grade 10 Mathematics
3. Bookkeeping NQF Level 3 qualification or Standard 8/Grade 10 Bookkeeping (optional)
The assessment forms part of the course and has to be written within 6 months from the commencement date of your classroom training or self-study course. To make it easier for you, all the Sage Pastel assessments are now ONLINE. This means that you can write the assessment in your own time and in the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a computer with internet access).
Once you have completed a Sage Pastel training course, we would therefore encourage you to take the Sage Pastel competency assessment. Assessments are offered only in English and in an online environment.
How to register for your ONLINE assessment?
1. Visit the www.pastel.co.za or www.sagepastel.com website.
2. Select the Sage Pastel Zones tab.
3. Select the Training Zone option.
4. If you have already created an online profile, log in with your user name and password.
5. If you do not have an online profile, click on the here link or the Create Personal Profile link to create your online profile.
6. Using the Serial Number that you received with your course material, select the Register Serial Number option. Enter the Serial Number and select the Register button.
7. Select the Write My Assessment option.
8. On the next screen, select your registered assessment.
9. Select the Start Assessment button.
10. Select the assessment link that displays in the new screen.
11. Read the assessment instructions and select the Let’s begin button.
On Site & Group Bookings
Maintain and administer your companies
Create and maintain your supplier master files
Processing supplier and customer documents
Suppliers, Items and Customers
Processing banks and credit cards
The accountant’s area